St. Louis TPO Flat Roof Services
The professionals at the St. Louis Flat Roof Specialist have installed thousands of TPO roofs across St. Louis and surrounding areas making them a trusted provider of TPO roofing services.
What is a TPO Roof?
Commercial TPO Roofs
Durability of TPO Roofs
TPO Roofs are designed to perform for over 20 years when you have them properly installed by professionals. The materials used in TPO roofing is extremely durable and can withstand the sometimes harsh weather businesses of St. Louis are all too familiar with. We are so confident with our products and our expertise that we offer all customers a Leak Free Guarantee when they purchase a roof from St. Louis Flat Roof Specialist.
Here are some of the advantages of TPO:
- Energy Star Rated – TPO offers heat reflective properties because it is smooth and white.
- EPDM only comes in black but can have a coating of white applied to increase the reflectivity.
- Cost-effective because it is less expensive than PVC.
- TPO smooth surface resist bacteria, algae and build-up of dirt and debris.
- Resistant to tears and punctures.
- Flexible – TPO allows for settlement in buildings.
- TPO membrane can withstand ultraviolet rays. This is one characteristic that all the top TPO manufactures have successfully formulated into the membrane.
- Hot-air (heat) welded seams are very strong with seam strengths reportedly greater than EPDM adhesive and tape seams.
- TPO does not contain environmentally hazardous chlorine.
- TPO membrane is 100% recyclable.
- All roofing materials have weather-resistant qualities but TPO and EPDM hold up to hail better than PVC.
If you are interested in the repairs or installation of a flat roof for your commercial or industrial building, contact us today! St. Louis Roof Specialist will provide you with a free estimate for your roofing needs.
Call us at (314) 325-7777 to get started today!
We Use Only The Best Quality Materials When It Comes To Your Roofing Project